Embry-Riddle Worldwide students are eligible to apply for state scholarships, state grants, university institutional grants/scholarships, and external scholarships. Scholarships and/or Grants are based on specific criteria. Scholarships and/or grants can come from the federal government, your state government, the university, and a private or nonprofit organization.
Worldwide scholarship opportunities are funds designed to reward students that have shown successful academic achievement.
University institutional scholarship opportunities are funds generously donated to the university to help students pay for their education.
External scholarship opportunities are offered to students by organizations independent from Embry-Riddle.
Congratulations to our Worldwide funded scholarship winners! 2,526 students were granted a total of $2,176,781 in Worldwide funded scholarships during the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Scholarships and grants are often called “gift aid” because they are free money — financial aid that doesn’t have to be repaid. Grants are often need-based, while scholarships are usually merit-based.
- You are not limited to the scholarships we have posted; apply for all you feel you are eligible for.
- You can be offered aid up to your cost of attendance, so apply for as many as possible!
- You must check with your state for eligibility requirements on state scholarships and grants and how to apply.
- Use additional resources from studentaid.gov
- Certain scenarios may require that a portion or all of the grant funds be repaid, for example, if you withdraw from school before finishing an enrollment period such as a Term.
- Some scholarships may require a written essay. It is best to create a general draft and edit that copy for each individual scholarship.
- Do your research, apply for any grants or scholarships you might be eligible for, and be sure to meet application deadlines!
- Avoid scams — Don’t Get Scammed on Your Way to College
Have a Question?
Email Financial Aid with a Question
How Much Will It Cost?
Estimate your cost of attendance and amount of financial aid.
Master Promissory Note (MPN) for Graduate/Professional Students - The MPN is a legal document in which you promise… https://t.co/H4Tv0So7wu
Master Promissory Note (MPN) for Undergraduate Students The MPN for Direct Subsidized Loans and Direct Unsubsidized… https://t.co/6DaMv9Qbmi
Annual Student Loan Acknowledgment New Requirement for 2021-2022 Award Year: Complete an Annual Student Loan Acknow… https://t.co/gysEQGccHV
Complete Your Student Loan Entrance Counseling Requirement Entrance counseling ensures you understand the terms and… https://t.co/6RgXZ1SgwC
How to Not Feel Alone as an Online Learner | Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide | Ocelot https://t.co/LKr1kdBmQL
How financial aid is offered at Embry-Riddle Worldwide | Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide | Ocelot https://t.co/58kLvXAVY7
What happens when a student is selected for Verification? | Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide | Ocel… https://t.co/F2CGhfVBzi
Completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) form allows you to be considered for federal stude… https://t.co/qv20knsQVY