Embry-Riddle Worldwide students are eligible to apply for state scholarships, state grants, university institutional grants/scholarships, and external scholarships. Scholarships and/or Grants are based on specific criteria. Scholarships and/or grants can come from the federal government, your state government, the university, and a private or nonprofit organization.
Worldwide scholarship opportunities are funds designed to reward students that have shown successful academic achievement.
University institutional scholarship opportunities are funds generously donated to the university to help students pay for their education.
External scholarship opportunities are offered to students by organizations independent from Embry-Riddle.
Congratulations to our Worldwide funded scholarship winners! 2,526 students were granted a total of $2,176,781 in Worldwide funded scholarships during the 2019-2020 academic year.
Scholarship funds will be reversed in their entirety for any student that drops/withdrawals/audits a course associated with a Worldwide Scholarship. This includes students that receive FX grades for nonattendance. Any balance created from the reversal will be the student's responsibility. Your Scholarship and/or Grant maybe subject to change due to scholarship or sponsor eligibility requirements. Please review the eligibility requirements provided by your scholarship and/or sponsor. Embry-Riddle employees and employee dependents are not eligible for Institutional scholarship funds.
Please note: Your scholarship may be subject to cancellation due to receipt of additional educational assistance and/or scholarships, (i.e. Tuition Assistance/waivers, employer reimbursement, scholarships and/or any other 3rd party assistance) that applies to tuition and fees. Students sponsored by Raytheon, Boeing, UTS, Carrier, and OTIS are not eligible for any type of Worldwide Institutional Scholarships. Meeting minimum requirements does not guarantee a scholarship. Applicants must meet minimum requirements to be considered for each award. Most Worldwide and Institutional Scholarships are not stackable, meaning a student cannot be awarded more than one Worldwide and/or Institutional Scholarship.
- Scholarships and grants are often called “gift aid” because they are free money — financial aid that doesn’t have to be repaid. Grants are often need-based, while scholarships are usually merit-based.
- You are not limited to the scholarships we have posted; apply for all you feel you are eligible for.
- You can be offered aid up to your cost of attendance, so apply for as many as possible!
- You must check with your state for eligibility requirements on state scholarships and grants and how to apply.
- Use additional resources from studentaid.gov
- Certain scenarios may require that a portion or all of the grant funds be repaid, for example, if you withdraw from school before finishing an enrollment period such as a Term.
- Some scholarships may require a written essay. It is best to create a general draft and edit that copy for each individual scholarship.
- Do your research, apply for any grants or scholarships you might be eligible for, and be sure to meet application deadlines!
- Avoid scams — Don’t Get Scammed on Your Way to College
Have a Question?
Email Financial Aid with a Question
How Much Will It Cost?
Estimate your cost of attendance and amount of financial aid.
What is 3rd party assistance and why must I report it? | Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide | Ocelot https://t.co/IGUmcxsDQO
How financial aid is offered at Embry-Riddle Worldwide | Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide | Ocelot https://t.co/58kLvXAVY7
Receiving your Federal Student Aid (FSA) Funds | Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide | Ocelot https://t.co/hWiWYLnXPH
Students should continue to monitor their To Do List, as items needed to complete your financial aid may continue t… https://t.co/GG0wDREKT1
How do I view, complete, and upload documents on my To Do List? | Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide… https://t.co/NPYAoKJin5
Financial Literacy -Here are some helpful tools to help you understand money management, learn what a budget is and… https://t.co/AR4Op0eyXn
RT @GuildEducation: The nation’s largest retailer just made a nearly $1 billion investment in career-focused education and development. A…
RT @VAVetBenefits: Did you know Veterans can check their VA payment history online, anytime? Through signing in, Veterans will be able to s…