Gain a deeper understanding of the latest aviation trends through an Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University MOOC (Massive Open Online Course). Available to anyone with online access, these complimentary, non-credit courses deliver specialized instruction from subject-matter experts on a variety of topics, ranging from aircraft maintenance to passenger safety. Courses include readings, practitioner interviews, discussions, quizzes and surveys. Register today to discover new horizons with the global leader in aerospace education!
Aviation Is Your Future
September 21, 2020-August 30, 2021
This free self-paced online course is a project of the Woman in Aviation International Chapter at Embry-Riddle Worldwide and offered in conjunction with Women in Aviation International. It is designed to introduce children ages 8-17 to aviation fundamentals and celebrate Girls in Aviation Day.
ERAU Community (Faculty, Staff and Students): Register Now!
- Aviation Resilience Through Sustainability
- Emerging Trends in Aviation Maintenance (2021)
- Safe to Fly: How Commercial Aviation is Adapting to COVID-19 (2021)
- Coming of Age: Sustainability in the Aviation & Aerospace Industry (2018, 2019)
- Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems: Key Concepts for New Users (2017)
- The Human Factor in Aviation (2016)
- Aircraft Accident Investigation (2016)
- Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul – Global Opportunities, Growth and Challenges (2016)
- Airline Operations
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Daytona Beach, FL 32114