Gain a deeper understanding of the latest aviation trends through an Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University MOOC (Massive Open Online Course). Available to anyone with online access, these complimentary, non-credit courses deliver specialized instruction from subject-matter experts on a variety of topics, ranging from aircraft maintenance to passenger safety. Courses include readings, practitioner interviews, discussions, quizzes and surveys. Register today to discover new horizons with the global leader in aerospace education!
Note: No MOOCs are scheduled to be offered at this time. Please check back at a later date for an update on our MOOC offerings.
- Leadership Skills for Women in Aerospace and Aviation (2022)
- Aircraft Accident Investigation (2022)
- Aviation Is Your Future (2021)
- Aviation Resilience Through Sustainability (2021)
- Emerging Trends in Aviation Maintenance (2021)
- Safe to Fly: How Commercial Aviation is Adapting to COVID-19 (2021)
- Coming of Age: Sustainability in the Aviation & Aerospace Industry (2018, 2019)
- Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems: Key Concepts for New Users (2017)
- The Human Factor in Aviation (2016)
- Aircraft Accident Investigation (2016)
- Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul – Global Opportunities, Growth and Challenges (2016)
- Airline Operations