Code of Conduct
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University continually strives to maintain exemplary standards of professional conduct in all aspects of carrying out the responsibilities, specifically including all dealings with any entities involved in any manner in student financial aid, regardless of whether such entities are involved in a government sponsored, subsidized, or regulated activity.
In doing so, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University financial aid administrators will:
- Refrain from taking any action for his or her personal benefit.
- Refrain from taking any action he or she believes is contrary to law, regulation, or the best interests of the students and parents he or she serves.
- Ensure that the information he or she provides is accurate, unbiased, and does not reflect any preference arising from actual or potential personal gain.
- Be objective in making decisions and advising his or her institution regarding relationships with any entity involved in any aspect of student financial aid.
- Refrain from soliciting or accepting anything of other than nominal value from any entity (other than an institution of higher education or a governmental entity such as the U.S. Department of Education) involved in the making, holding, consolidating or processing of any student loans, including anything of value (including reimbursement of expenses) for serving on an advisory body or as part of a training activity of or sponsored by any such entity.
- Disclose to his or her institution, in such manner as his or her institution may prescribe, any involvement with or interest in any entity involved in any aspect of student financial aid.
Have a Question?
Email Financial Aid with a Question
How Much Will It Cost?
Estimate your cost of attendance and amount of financial aid.
What is 3rd party assistance and why must I report it? | Embry-Riddle Worldwide Financial Aid Third-Party Assistanc… https://t.co/d3XNa0t8dA
How financial aid is offered at Embry-Riddle Worldwide | Embry-Riddle Worldwide Financial Aid | Embry-Riddle Aerona… https://t.co/ZI32uW4IcU
RT @FAFSA: It may not be right for everyone, but consolidating your federal loans means a single monthly payment. Know the pros and cons to…
How do I view, complete, and upload documents on my To Do List? | Managing Your Account in Student Center | Embry-R… https://t.co/UBIrHoLta9
What is a Federal Direct Student Loan? | Loan Programs | Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide | FATV https://t.co/o0MHjrN7U1
A Minute to Learn It - Borrowing Student Loans | Loan Overview | Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide |… https://t.co/v6xmmJETqY
Coronavirus: Federal Student Loan Changes | Public Health & Natural Disasters | Embry-Riddle Aeronautical Universit… https://t.co/OtEykKA9Pk
How do I complete the Master Promissory Note for Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loans? | Loan Entrance & Master Promissory… https://t.co/cWkiYKLfEw
How do I apply for scholarships at Embry-Riddle Worldwide? | Applying for Scholarships at Embry-Riddle Worldwide |… https://t.co/9TXS4AAR3T
What is 3rd party assistance and why must I report it? | Embry-Riddle Worldwide Financial Aid Third-Party Assistanc… https://t.co/Ro3ro38MNG