Code of Conduct
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University continually strives to maintain exemplary standards of professional conduct in all aspects of carrying out the responsibilities, specifically including all dealings with any entities involved in any manner in student financial aid, regardless of whether such entities are involved in a government sponsored, subsidized, or regulated activity.
In doing so, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University financial aid administrators will:
- Refrain from taking any action for his or her personal benefit.
- Refrain from taking any action he or she believes is contrary to law, regulation, or the best interests of the students and parents he or she serves.
- Ensure that the information he or she provides is accurate, unbiased, and does not reflect any preference arising from actual or potential personal gain.
- Be objective in making decisions and advising his or her institution regarding relationships with any entity involved in any aspect of student financial aid.
- Refrain from soliciting or accepting anything of other than nominal value from any entity (other than an institution of higher education or a governmental entity such as the U.S. Department of Education) involved in the making, holding, consolidating or processing of any student loans, including anything of value (including reimbursement of expenses) for serving on an advisory body or as part of a training activity of or sponsored by any such entity.
- Disclose to his or her institution, in such manner as his or her institution may prescribe, any involvement with or interest in any entity involved in any aspect of student financial aid.
Have a Question?
Call (866) 567-7202 to speak with a Financial Aid counselor
Email Financial Aid with a Question
How Much Will It Cost?
Estimate your cost of attendance and amount of financial aid.
FAFSA®: Providing Tax Information | 2019-2020 FAFSA®: Tutorial | Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide |… https://t.co/tlh3mgd1WQ
FAFSA®: Providing Tax Information | 2019-2020 FAFSA®: Tutorial | Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide |… https://t.co/zgTdfwoPh0
A Minute to Learn It - Federal Direct Student Loans for Undergrads | Loan Programs | Embry-Riddle Aeronautical Univ… https://t.co/aKB2PZ0juy
A Minute to Learn It - Grants Review: Six Important Things to Know About Grant Money for College | Grant Programs |… https://t.co/HJmMePWSpJ
A Minute to Learn It - Borrowing Student Loans | Loan Overview | Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide |… https://t.co/tpehW23wvd
How do I apply for scholarships at Embry-Riddle Worldwide? | Applying for Scholarships at Embry-Riddle Worldwide |… https://t.co/JLU0moGE70
FAFSA®: Creating an FSA ID | Applying for Financial Aid | Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide | FATV https://t.co/oC42MgLPNA
A Minute to Learn It - Federal Aid Eligibility | Eligibility | Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide | F… https://t.co/Ez1LuKhjxM
A Minute to Learn It - 5 Things You Need to Know about Budgeting | Budgeting | Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University… https://t.co/Mbm04qWjht