Going back to school is an investment, both time wise and financially. At Embry-Riddle Worldwide, we understand the importance of funding your education. These helpful guidelines can assist you in creating a budget and a plan to fund your education.
Here are some helpful tools to help you understand money management, learn what a budget is and how it can help you stay on track with your goals before, during and after college.
Financial Literacy Resources
- Financial Literacy Videos
- Money Management & Budgeting Checklist for College
- Money Management & Budgeting Playlist
- Mapping Your Future
- Debt and Borrowing Money
- Manage Loans
- College Affordability and Transparency Center
- Credit Scoring
- Federal Student Aid and Identity Theft
- Credit and Identity Theft
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Tax Information for Students
- Don't Get Scammed on Your Way to College
Financial Aid Resources
- Understand Financial Aid - Eligibility Requirements
- Apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA®) form
- Cost and Tuition
- Net Price Calculator
- Financial Aid and Assistance
- Financial Aid Terms and Conditions
- Financial Aid Student Guide and Timeline
- Complete Aid Process
- Worldwide Catalog
- Loans and Default Prevention
- Financial Aid Video Library
- ERAU Consumer Information
Have a Question?
Email Financial Aid with a Question
Financial Aid counselors are standing by from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. EST
Stay in Touch
Financial Aid Office hours are Monday through Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m. EST
We will be happy to assist you with your questions.
Please include your name and ERAU student ID number in any communication.
Please check your ERAU ERNIE email frequently, as the University will use this account as a means of sending official correspondence!