Welcome to Embry-Riddle Worldwide’s Financial Aid TV (FATV) Video Library. These short video clips will help explain some of the most complex financial aid topics in easy to understand ways. Please choose a topic for a list of video options pertaining to your area of interest. You may also select the “FATV –Getanswers” icon for access to Embry-Riddle Worldwide’s Financial Aid video portal.
Financial Aid 101
- Financial Aid Basics
- Financial Aid Eligibility
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Applying for Scholarships
- Repeat Coursework
- What is 3rd Party Assistance
- What is SAP?
- What is the FSA ID and how do I create the FSA ID?
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Complete FAFSA Each Year
- FAFSA Mobile App: Things to Know
- Understanding the FAFSA
- IRS Data Retrieval Process
Federal Grants and Student Loans
- Loan Overview
- Know Your Loans
- Grant Programs
- Loan Programs
- Navigating the StudentLoans.gov website
- Master Promissory Note (MPN) Tutorial
- Loan Entrance Counseling Tutorial
- Loan Exit Counseling Tutorial