Financial Aid Forms
Academic Year: July 1, 2023-June 30, 2024
- V1 Standard Verification – Student
- V1 Standard Verification – Dependent Student
- V4 and V5 Custom Verification
- Non-Filer’s Statement
- Additional Financial Income – Student
- Asset Worksheet – Student
- Household Size Clarification – Student
- Low Income Worksheet – Student
- V1 Standard Verification – Parent
- Additional Financial Income – Parent
- Asset Worksheet – Parent
- Household Size Clarification – Parent
- Low Income Worksheet – Parent
- Financial Aid Terms and Conditions
- Professional Judgment Form
- Florida Residency Certification (Dependent)
- Florida Residency Certification (Independent)
- Florida Residency Certification (Parent)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal
- Consortium Agreement
- Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) – Reinstatement of Federal Loan Eligibility
- Fresh Start Acknowledgement Agreement
Completed forms can be securely uploaded*, faxed, or mailed: Please include your Student ID on all documents and do not send any sensitive or confidential data (Social Security numbers, sensitive financial information including account numbers, etc.)
- Secure Upload: You will need to complete some basic identifying information before uploading your documents in PDF format. It is imperative that you enter this identifying information correctly as this is the data we will use to route your documents to your student electronic record. Incorrect information will lead to processing delays.
*Secure upload is a service that has been set up to replace submitting data to our office via email. Email is not a secure way to submit sensitive data and we strongly discourage you from sending your confidential data via email.
- Fax: 386-226-6915
- Mail: Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Attn: Worldwide Financial Aid Office
1 Aerospace Boulevard
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Have a Question?
Email Financial Aid with a Question
How Much Will It Cost?
Estimate your cost of attendance and amount of financial aid.