Follow the steps below to complete your registration at Embry-Riddle Worldwide
It is strongly recommended that students register with the help of an Academic Advisor. Your Advisor's contact information can be found on the left side of your ERNIE homepage on the My Advisors tab.
Step 1: Check Term Dates
View the Academic Calendar which outlines the start, add/drop, withdrawal and end dates for all terms at Worldwide. It is important to reference this each term you enroll so you are aware of any deadlines.
These dates are subject to change.
Step 2: Course Search and Enroll
After speaking with your Academic Advisor, they can enroll you or you can follow the steps below to self-enroll for the course(s) they recommend. Your catalog can provide additional information on courses. Be sure to select Catalog Archives if you have a previous catalog year.
Search Using Course Search Tool @Model.DrawerTitleSize>
- Visit the Course Search Tool page.
- Utilize the toolbar on the left to narrow your search by Degree Level, Course Subject and Term. For those interested in EagleVision Home or Worldwide Campus courses, you can also search by Day & Time.
- Once you have found the course(s) you are interested in taking, self-enroll by following the Search and Enroll using Campus Solutions steps below, or contact your Advisor.
Search and Enroll Using Campus Solutions (Admitted Students Only) @Model.DrawerTitleSize>
- Go to your Campus Solutions Student Homepage.
- Select the Manage Classes tile.
- Select Class Search and Enroll.
Step 3: Make Payment
Payment in full or a payment plan are expected to be in place no later than seven days prior to the first day of the term. You will be dropped from a course if payment is not received by the term start date. Use the plus (+) signs below to expand more information about the payment method of your choice.
Military Tuition Assistance (TA) and Veteran Affairs (VA) @Model.DrawerTitleSize>
- If you plan to use military tuition assistance or VA benefits, review the Military Students and Benefits page and contact your military branch or Department of Veterans Affairs to initiate setup.
- For steps on how to setup your VA benefits with ERAU Worldwide review the Veterans Benefits page.
- You can find more resources as an admitted student on the Veteran Affairs page in ERNIE.
- Let your Academic Advisor know what payment method you plan to use each term.
- If your military tuition assistance or VA benefits do not fully cover tuition, additional payment arrangements should be made.
Civilian Tuition Assistance (TA) @Model.DrawerTitleSize>
- If you plan to use tuition assistance provided by your employer/sponsor, or another outside source, let your Academic Advisor know each term you intend to use it.
- If your employer/sponsor tuition assistance does not fully cover tuition, additional payment arrangements should be made.
Financial Aid @Model.DrawerTitleSize>
- If you plan to use financial aid, and have not been admitted to the University yet, review the Financial Aid page.
- If you are an admitted student, you can find more information on the Financial Aid page in ERNIE.
- Once you have accepted your financial aid, let your Academic Advisor know each term you plan to use it.
- If your financial aid does not fully cover tuition, additional payment arrangements should be made.
Step 4: Purchase/Rent Books & Materials
Type your courses into the Master Textbook and Materials search bar and purchase or rent from our bookstore or another third-party source.
Have a Question?
- Learn from anywhere in the world with a reliable internet connection
- No specific meeting times
- Attend class via live video conferencing
- Requires headset, camera, and reliable internet connection
- Interact with your peers and instructor in real-time
- Requires specific meeting times
- 100+ physical locations
- In-person or virtual faculty instruction
- Requires specific in-person meeting times