Congratulations on your acceptance to Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University!
As a new Eagle, use this list as a reference to ensure you are ready to begin classes at Worldwide.
Prepare for Classes
- Access your ERAU email for important University communications.
- Download the Outlook app to check your ERAU email from a mobile device.
- Complete the New Student Orientation.
- Complete the Online Readiness Course for an introduction to courses.
- Download the free Microsoft Office Suite.
- View Computer Requirements and perform a Computer Check.
- Review the Academic Calendar for term dates and drop and withdraw deadlines.
Set Up Services and Financial Aid
- Set up Direct Deposit/eRefund to receive refunds faster.
- Apply for an Eagle Card.
- Set up Financial Aid (if applicable).
- Complete the FAFSA at studentaid.gov using ERAU School code 001479.
- Set up VA Benefits (if applicable).
- Submit your Certificate of Eligibility to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school VA Office at 855-785-0001.
- Learn about Disability Services and how to request accommodations by visiting Disability Support Services (if applicable).
Connect and Network
- Create your eUnion Account to become a member of ERAU’s exclusive social network.
- Go to Worldwide Student Success Services to learn more about faculty mentoring/coaching opportunities within the College of Arts & Sciences and the College of Business. Contact your academic advisor with any questions.
- Create a Handshake profile and upload your resume after your first course.
- Bookmark the Career Services page and click on Where to Start to complete the "Getting to know you" form.