Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University – Worldwide serves a large veteran population. The Veterans Affairs Office is committed to assisting all veterans, whether recently discharged, currently still serving, or the spouse or dependent of a disabled veteran.
- To begin receiving your benefit, submit an application for benefits with the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- The Department of Veterans Affairs offers a variety of educational benefits and programs. Visit the Department of Veterans Affairs' Post-9/11 GI Bill® and other programs page to determine your eligibility.
- GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
For information about using your VA Education benefits at Embry-Riddle, please review the VA Student Handbook.
If you have any questions throughout the VA application process, you may request assistance from the Worldwide Veterans Affairs Office by calling 855-785-0001 or 386-226-7363, or by emailing email@example.com.
VA Enrollment Certifications (22-1999) for all locations are submitted by the Worldwide Veterans Affairs Office.
Ready to Get Started?
The following information will help guide you in using your Veterans Affairs Education Benefits at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide
Apply for Benefits
To get started, you must first submit an application for benefits:
- Go to the Veterans Online Application page and create an account.
- Next, fill out and submit the form that corresponds to the benefit you are applying for. Visit VA Education Programs to determine your eligibility.
- VA Form 22-1990 for chapters 30, 33, 1606
- VA Form 22-5490 for chapter 35
- VA Form 22-1990E for chapter 33 as a dependent child or spouse of a service member. To transfer benefits from a service member to a dependent or spouse, you must first submit a transfer request with the Department of Defense.
Contact Your Advisor
In order to minimize delay, please contact your academic advisor once you have completed and submitted all required documentation. They will help you register for courses.
Send Us Your Certificate of Eligibility
Once your education benefits are approved by the Department of Veterans Affairs, you should receive a Certificate of Eligibility by mail. Please fax a copy to the Embry-Riddle Worldwide Veterans Affairs office at 386-323-8816.
Officially Change Your Program or University
Anytime you change your degree program (major) or university, you must submit documentation notifying the Department of Veterans Affairs. Go to the Veterans Online Application site and complete one of the following documents:
- VA Form 22-1995 for chapters 30, 33, 1606
- VA Form 22-5495 for chapter 35 only
Upon completion, please fax a copy to the Embry-Riddle Worldwide Veterans Affairs office at 386-323-8816.
If a veteran using Post 9/11 GI Bill® at the 100% benefit level has tuition that exceeds the annual limit $26,381.37. (2022-2023). Embry-Riddle will provide a Yellow Ribbon Scholarship to one half of the uncovered tuition, and the Department of Veterans Affairs will match the other half.
If you believe this benefit applies to you, please complete and submit the Yellow Ribbon Scholarship Application to your campus.
Need additional information about your Tuition Assistance and GI Bill® benefits?
How Much Will It Cost?
Estimate your cost of attendance and amount of financial aid.