Our College, By the Numbers
Percentage of alumni from our college employed or continuing education one year after graduation
What graduates of our college are earning one year after graduating
Diverse group of individuals who have earned a degree from our college
Number of undergraduate and graduate students in our college in 2022-2023
Smart Investment. Real World Returns.
Whatever passion you plan to pursue, Embry-Riddle Worldwide business programs put you on the leading edge of the most innovative and rewarding careers.
As a distance learning leader, our flexible options work easily for everyone from busy professionals looking to boost their current skills to traditional students who want to explore the best in online business education.
At Embry-Riddle, you’ll work with a diverse and dedicated faculty whose vast backgrounds in worldwide business set them apart, and you’ll also join a family of more than 137,000 alumni working in a variety of fields all over the world — a benefit you can’t find anywhere else.
Ready to build a better future? Start today at the premier educator of business leaders in aviation, aerospace and beyond.
- Associate in Science in Aviation Business Administration
- Associate in Science in Technical Management
- Bachelor of Science in Aviation Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Science in Project Management
- Bachelor of Science in Technical Management
- Master of Business Administration in Aviation
- Master of Science in Engineering Management
- Master of Science in Leadership
- Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Science in Management Information Systems
- Master of Science in Project Management
Remember that nothing is impossible. You can do anything if you put your mind to it. Get a projection date of all your classes and map out a graduation date so you can stay focused.
The M.S. in Project Management offered the global perspective and focus in data analytics that I was looking for.
The information in the classes is holistic. It’s not like you’re only learning about data. You learn about presenting, how to use different programs, how to secure information and how to code.