Congratulations, graduates! We are pleased to announce that beginning August 2021, we will be hosting in person commencement ceremonies. We are so excited to have the opportunity to celebrate you and your accomplishment in earning your degree from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
Please take note of this short list of items to ensure you are prepared for the ceremony:
- All graduates MUST register to attend a graduation ceremony. Because space in our venues vary, we are limiting the maximum number of guests that each graduate can bring to 5.
- Regalia MUST be purchased by each graduate. It is the responsibility of each graduate to purchase and bring their own regalia to the ceremony. This includes the cap, gown and tassel for undergraduate students and cap, gown, tassel, and hood for graduate students. Please visit HERFF JONES to order your regalia.
- If applicable, Honor Cords and Medals of Distinction will be provided by the university upon check-in at the venue.
- Check-in will begin 1.5 hours prior to ceremony start time, and we ask graduates to come to the venue to check-in, receive an individual reader card, and pick up Honor Cords or Medals of Distinction as applicable.
- The safety and wellbeing of our graduates, guests, faculty and staff is of utmost importance. We will be following all CDC and State regulations as they pertain to each venue.
We look forward to celebrating you and your accomplishment in earning your Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University degree!
Ceremony Dates, Locations, and Deadlines
Daytona Beach, FL
- When (Master’s Degree Hooding Ceremony): Friday, May 13, 2022, 3 p.m.
- When (Commencement Ceremony): Saturday, May 14, 2022, 9 a.m.
- Where: ERAU Daytona Beach Campus, ICI Center
- Deadline to Register: April 22, 2022
- Order Cap & Gown: April 22, 2022