While your bachelor’s degree program teaches you a lot, you may find yourself wanting to learn more about a certain subject. Embry-Riddle Worldwide offers a variety of minor courses that enable students to explore subjects in greater depth.
Minors provide students with significant experience in a discipline organized around skills, methodology and subject matter. At the same time, minors offer flexibility in fulfilling program requirements.
The department/program chair responsible for a particular minor determines how students fulfill deficits in credits for a minor and certifies that students are qualified to receive the minor.
Remember to check with your local campus for program availability.
See the course catalog to learn what each minor course of study entails.
- Air Cargo Management
- Airport Management
- Air Traffic Management
- Applied Data Science
- Applied Meteorology
- Aviation Management
- Aviation Maintenance Operations
- Aviation Safety
- Cybersecurity Application and Management
- Emergency Services
- Engineering Sciences
- Environmental Science
- Helicopter Operations and Safety
- Homeland Security
- Human Resources
- Humanistic STEM
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- International Relations
- Logistics Management
- Management Information Systems
- Military Science
- Military Studies
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Project Management
- Security and Intelligence
- Small Uncrewed Aircraft System Operation
- Space Studies
- Technical Management
- Uncrewed and Autonomous Systems