We create the partnerships that create opportunities
At Embry-Riddle Worldwide, we value partnerships because they can foster long-term relationships and open all kinds of doors. When you make the choice to become a member of the Embry-Riddle family, you are joining a network of students and faculty who share your interests, motivations, and desires.
Through creative, mutually beneficial partnerships and working relationships with numerous corporations, organizations, and government entities throughout the world, Embry-Riddle is able to offer evaluated transfer credit to incoming students from select learning institutions.
These organization-specific relationships we build meet the needs of aviation, aerospace, and related industries. Two key educational partnerships include: Academic Agreements and Aviation and Magnet High School Agreements.Read more about these agreements below.
An Aviation or Magnet High School Agreement is a cooperative agreement that facilitates the transfer of credits for students from certain high schools to programs at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide. Courses completed through agreement are carefully reviewed and evaluated to ensure the smooth transfer of credit to the university.
What are the advantages of participation?
The primary benefit of an Articulation Agreement is that a student is assured the courses completed through the agreement will transfer to the university and will satisfy specified degree requirements.
Guidelines for Aviation and Magnet High School Agreements:
- These agreements are written contractual agreements between a high school or school district and Embry-Riddle.
- These agreements specify courses that are to be completed and transferred to Embry-Riddle upon graduation of high school and enrollment at Embry-Riddle.
- These agreements are degree program and catalog year specific and must be updated yearly.
- Students must maintain a 2.0 overall grade point average to continue enrollment and must earn a "C" grade or higher in each Embry-Riddle course to remain enrolled under the agreement.
The primary benefit of an Academic Agreement is that a student is assured that the courses completed at the other institution will transfer to Embry-Riddle and will satisfy specified degree requirements.
- While Articulation Agreements are a written contractual agreement between an accredited institution and Embry-Riddle, Academic Agreements provide a more general review of credit available for transfer consideration, and are not catalog year specific.
- They are not undergraduate degree program specific.
- Articulation Agreements are degree program and catalog year specific and must be updated annually, while Academic Agreements remain enforceable as long as evaluated course content at both institutions remain unchanged.
Have a Question?
Speak with a senior enrollment counselor
Email us with a question
How Much Will It Cost?
Estimate your cost of attendance and amount of financial aid.