Top employers require a high level of expertise and knowledge from their employees but you don’t have to pursue a degree to strengthen your industry knowledge. Embry-Riddle offers a professional education program that can help you meet your current and future career goals. These programs are offered through online courses taught by recognized industry leaders and are ideal for working adults who need additional resources and insight to excel in the workplace.
Embry-Riddle Worldwide’s Professional Programs include certificates in:
- Airport Planning, Design and Development
- Aviation Risk Management
- Management Studies
- Purchasing Management
- Start-Up and Business Owner Management
- Supervisory and Managerial Skills
- Communication and Writing Skills Certificate
- Construction Risk Management
- Project Management Professional Exam Preparation Course
- Advanced Strategies in Human Resource Management
- Introduction to Grant Research and Writing Certificate
- Management for IT Professionals
- Paralegal Certificate Program
- Pilot Specialty Courses
- Online Ground Schools for Flight Training
- Safety Management System Seminar
- Aircraft Ground Schools
- Firefighting Pilot Course
- Underwater Escape and Survival Training
- Helicopter Aircrew Officer Training
- Helicopter Landing Officer/Landing Zone Coordinator
- Helicopter Rescue Swimmer/Helicopter Rescue Officer
- Crew Resource Management
- Wire and Obstacle Environmental Training
- Aviation Weather Courses
- Aerospace Coatings Applicator Certification Training
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems
Read more about Professional Educational program opportunities.
Embry-Riddle also offers Corporate On-site Real-time Education (CORE) for employees in the workplace. CORE brings Embry-Riddle’s outstanding curriculum to your workplace via our real-time interactive educational platform, EagleVision. The innovative learning experience combines online interaction with professors and hands on experience through three-dimensional virtual laboratories.
ERAU has access to more than 2,500 subject matter experts and an inventory of existing programs. We can help craft a program to suit your company’s needs.