Learning Environment & Flexibilty
Earning your degree can be achieved virtually anywhere.
At Embry-Riddle Worldwide, students enjoy flexibility that allows them to pursue their career goals while developing new skills and expertise in an area of interest.
The curriculum is designed to fit into busy lifestyles as ERAU Worldwide offers:
- 12 start terms for undergraduate classes
- 10 start terms for graduate courses
- The option to accelerate your degree
- Flexibility to stagger courses
The campus operates a globally recognized learning system that leverages online and face-to-face instruction and a network of education facilities.
Highlights of our online and on-campus degrees include:
- Interactive, scheduled classes using EagleVision, our virtual classroom that combines web video conferencing and learning management system software, Canvas, to maximize the benefits of synchronous learning.
- Online classes that are delivered asynchronously and students can plan on spending between 8 and 10 hours per week on classwork.
- Campuses are located throughout the world, with many on military bases.